Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Tripple trouble at Top Tip Tuesday

Hello!

This fortnight at Top Tip Tuesday the theme is Three of Something which is my sort of challenge...

So... I started with three papers to make my card


I can't find my distressing tool anywhere, so just used my scissors... hmmm probably not the safest thing to do, but hey!!  
 

I coloured this Saturated Fairy image with my copics... I am quite happy with how this turned out!  I'm not quite sure how I got her dress like that, but it looks OK in the picture but looks even better in real life :-)

I then got a bit carried away with the whole three things, and put thee embellishments on (pearls, charm and button...
 

Then I spotted I had used three ribbons, (well, two and a lace...)
 

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xxx

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Sue wow this is at stunning card, I love the colour combo and all the fab elements too.
Hugs Julie xxx

Brenda said...

Love this Sue. The dress (actually the entire image) I wonderfully colored. Brenda😊

Elaine Stark said...

Great colours and colouring. Well done on your use of threes. Elaine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautifully coloured image and your layering and design are beautiful too. A great theme this time.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue I LOVE the colours and also Hmmm yes Scissors thehehhee!
No blood on your card so well done you!
LOVE that Lace too! hugs me x