Pages

background

Followers

Monday 23 February 2015

All Stripey at Crafty Cardmakers and More...

Hello!!

This week at Crafty Cardmakers and More the theme is stripes, and I took the opportunity to use some lovely MME papers from my stash, plus a strip of corrugated card .


I tucked a ticket behind the image which I stamped then distressed with distress inks, and added some lace, velvet ric rak and layered buttons, plus some flowers .


The image is from Saturated Canary and I have coloured her with my copics



Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xxx

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue.
Hugs Julie xxx

Pamellia said...

Very pretty Sue! Love the neutral palette and you did a wonderful job with the colouring on your image! hugs :)

Sally Dodger said...

A gorgeous card. Your image is beautiful and expertly coloured. I love your stitching detail and the corrugated card looks great. Sally.x.