Pages

background

Followers

Monday 26 January 2015

Joining it all up with Crafty Cardmakers and More

Hello!!

This week at Crafty Cardmakers and More we would like to see you combine two or more images - this can be a stamped image, or you can go digital, as I have done

I've used a couple of my Kenny K images and joined them up on the computer.   Now for some this would have been easy, but not for me as I had to change my software when I got a new laptop.  So I huffed and puffed, and just could not get the thing to do what I wanted!  Then my 12 year old came over, and with a few clicks had it sorted for me.  He was explaining what he was doing, but I have no idea what he was going on about.  I shall have to get him to talk me through it... slowly... and deal with the looks of "Come on Mum, catch up..." that are ineviatble...

Anyway, here's my card...


I kept it simple, and just used an embossing folder on some co-ordinations cardstock and got a rough nail file out and sanded it back (I've found rough nail files are perfect for sanding, and they are cheaper than the stuff that is sold for crafting!)

The sentiment has been stamped onto white c/s, distressed and cut out with a section of a spellbinders die


At the last minute I decided to colour a second sitting image and layered her over the first... IRL it means she pops from the card more :-)

Anyway, hope you are able to join in with the challenge this time

Thanks for stopping by

Sue
xx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great job Sue and I know what you mean about having to take lessons from the young 'uns!!