Pages

background

Followers

Saturday 20 December 2014

Yet another Christmas Fairy...

Hello

Yes, I know I've been using this image quite a bit in the last week, but I like her, and my printer ran out of ink, and my momento has gone a bit dry (I don't think leaving the lid off of it the other week helped... oops!!), so I've been having to use what I had :-)


I popped her on a tag this time, distressed and with some shabby embossing powder added just for effect. 


I made another signpost with a drinking straw, and stamped the sentiment and popped some crackle paint over the top, although this hasn't shown up too well in the picture

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xxx



5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Wow beautiful card Sue!! Love the image....cute idea to add her to the tag:) That sentiment with straw--MMMmmm GREAT!!! Thanks for joining in the fun Snowflakes and ribbon challenge at Fussy and Fancy!! Best of luck:)
Hugs and Happiness

Hazel said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 43 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Jo Rice said...

Such a gorgeous card with so much detail. I love your choice of colour tones,,truly beautiful. Thanks for joining in with our Fussy and Fancy Challenge and good luck..Jo. X

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the colours you've used for this fun image. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy Friday. hugs, Pat K

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the colour scheme and your lovely image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Rebecca.
x