Pages

background

Followers

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Fairy Magical Christmas

 Hello again ;-)

I have been colouring my new Saturated Canary Image again!  I know she isn't really a Christmas image, but I think I can get away with it!

I've teamed her with some more papers from Live and Love Crafts, and a snowflake die cut, plus a charms, lace, button, gems and ribbons from my stash


Just love colouring this image, and I'm getting there colouring transparent fabric :-)

I also love the velvet ric rac at the bottom, its scrummy!!


 During my last little spend up at Live and Love, I got some drinking straws.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with these, but they are more sturdy than the ones I remember from my childhood, and I thought lent themselves to being a signpost quite well!!


 Anyway, that's it from me today, hope you have a great week



Sue xx

No comments: