Pages

background

Followers

Saturday 22 November 2014

Still love this image....

Hello!  I'm still doing Christmas cards - I've no idea how many I've done, or how many I've left to do!  But I am having fun :-)


I used some MME papers from a 6x6 pad for this card - love the colours of this pad, and it seems eternal, as I've had it for ages and it's still got loads left in it! 


The image is from Ladybug Crafts Ink (sadly now closed) and she's a real cutie to colour.  I will admit to having a wobble when I stamped the postmark as that line on the bottom one isn't meant to be there... I was really cross with myself as I had already coloured and glittered the image, but then I thought that it kinda still worked - if I hadn't pointed it out would you have noticed?!


The inside is decorated using the same papers.

Anyway. hope you like it :-)


Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx

6 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful papers and such a delightful image and no I wouldn't have noticed! Lol thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Tracy Penney said...

I just adore the layout on this card. The vintage papers are perfect for the fun image which pops with colour. Thanks for playing along with our Layer it Up challenge at Little Red Wagon.

InkyAndScrappy said...

Beautiful Card! Thanks for playing at CCC!

Unknown said...

Great card, beautiful texture and feel. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Stripes challenge hugs Tania (DT)xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Great color combination. Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Yvonne