Pages

background

Followers

Thursday 19 December 2013

Snow Bear @ Top Tip Tuesday

Hello

I don't know about you, but this Christmas thing is getting a bit too close for comfort.  My house looks a tip (my own fault, I decided to start redecorating first week in December!), I've no idea who is getting what, and I'm seriously behind on the card front!

Well I can't turn back time and wait until after Christmas to spruce the house up, and thankfully its pretty much done.  The kids pressies are pretty much sorted (and I can always top them up with cash if need be!).  As for the cards - I'm afraid some people are going to get bought cards this year!  Some will still be made ones, but I've decided to put the cape away, and give up being Super Woman this year, it's far to stressful, and frankly, the cape keeps getting caught in the car door, and I'm getting odd looks wearing the tight fitting suit while in the supermarket...

Seriously, why do we do it to ourselves, it is only one day, and as long as the kids are sorted, no-one in my family actually cares about pressies, they just like catching up and relaxing... and if anyone cares to mention that maybe I should have presented the house better, then they will be given a duster and asked to right whatever wrongs they can spot!   Hmmm, I could could say something meaningful about the spirit of the season here, but I think you get the point :-D

Anyway, I think this is pretty much it from a Christmas/Season's Greetings card point of view from me this year.  Depending on how things go, there might be one or two more, but I'm not worrying if not!


OK... so this fortnights Top Tip Challenge was to incorporate Snowflakes and I used an image from this fortnights sponsor - Stampfairy - this little guy is Barry Winter 1.  I just love this little guy - how cute is he?


I know the snowflakes are subtle on this one, as I've used Kraft CS, but they are there... honest!!


I used papers, cheesecloth and pins from Live and Love Crafts, plus my go-to Christmas die by Memory Box.
 
And I liked it so much, I did another one, in a different colourway, and reversed the position of the bows and bits and bobs


Still love him in his blue outfit...


Again, I've blinged up his hat, and added gems to the die cut (on this one, the gems on the lace came already attached!)
 

So there you go, wait ages, and two come along at once!

Thanks for stopping by... 

Sue xx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sue, hope your ok? and having a great Christmas hugs Samantha :0)