Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Exciting News!!

Hello!

I've been itching to tell you a secret... good job my internet connection got affected by the storms a couple of weeks ago or I'm sure I would have blabbed before now!  Soooo... do you want to know?


Cool huh?  I do love a good tip - sometimes we all look at something and try to figure it out, and Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog gives away all those little secrets that all crafters, regardless of how long they've been crafting for, can benefit from

Shall I share my first creation as a newbie DT member?  Deneen found this little gem from back in 2010


Never being one for convention I flipped the sketch 90 degrees, and fiddled with the shapes a bit :-D


I like this card - it's quite flat (for me!) so at least one card this year isn't going to cost me a fortune in postage :-D

The papers are MME ones from my stash (still on a paper diet... I'm trying to use stuff up, worryingly I can't see any significant impact!!)


I just love this Nevaeh image from Saturated Canary - she's available as a proper stamp from Stamp and Create, one of this fortnight's challenge sponsors.  I really like using images throughout the year, just amending the colour scheme to suit - I can't wait to colour Nevaeh in spring colours when the weather turns warmer!

Hope you like my first card for Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog

Sue xx

Please may I enter these challenges

4 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

I love her red sparkly shoes Sue, more Dorothy than Nevah lol!
Congratulations on you new DT position, well deserved Hunny
Hugs Laurie x

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue! Firstly Congratulations So pleased to have you on our team! yay!! love your style, Love your that you flipped the sketch Deneen found looks great and love how you coloured Nevaeh shes so cute and sparkly too!
hugs me xx

Elaine Stark said...

Welcome to the team. An adorable card and great tips. Elaine

Unknown said...

Love your card Sue and how you used the sketch. :D Welcome to the team! Hugs