Pages

background

Followers

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Be Krafty at Top Tip Tuesday

Hello!

How are you?  OK I hope, I've not been about as much as I would have liked in the last week - sorry!  I have been busy though and have some things to share, hopefully in the next couple of days, if I remember to take some photos!

Anyway it's time for another Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday where this fortnight the challenge is to

Be Krafty

Just my kind of a challenge, as I am a proper convert to Kraft, and it seems to work with all sorts of colours. 

For this card I just let the Kraft do its thing, with just a hint of white and a pop of colour on the image. 


 I've used Snowman Ornament 1 from Bugaboo, who along with Shape EZ are this fortnights sponsors.  I love this cute little guy, but decided as he is quite simple to print him out three times and fussy cut and decoupage the layers up.  I'm itching to print him out again and try him as a CAS card - maybe I'll get the chance this week :-D


Sorry, this isn't the best picture, blame the photographer!

Thanks for stopping by

Sue xx 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this little chap and he is just perfect on the kraft too! yup I agree I LOVE Kraft card hugs me x