Pages

background

Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

Wow!

Regular readers of my blog will have noticed that my posts have been less than, er regular of late...

Surfice to say what with work (too much of it), then other issues (I'm still there, but thought I might not be at one point!!), and being a bit poorly, and Christmas (more stress!) my mojo took a serious nose-dive!  With the help of my crafty friends, and support from both the Southern Girls and Ladybug Crafts Ink DT's I've made it back from the dark-side, and am colouring and creating again... whoo hoo!!

I was especially pleased that with my second card since my little hiatus to have been picked as a top pick over at Come and Get it Challenges - nothing like a bit of a nod of appreciation to make you happy!!



So a massive thanks from me for stickling with me... and for the occasional kick up the rear (naming no names... OK... Julie and Kerry in particular!)  

Sue xx




No comments: